- Welcome to Network Innovations, formerly GMPCS. To access your account or pay your bill please log in.
Global Prepaid Satellite Voice and Data Services Now Available from Inmarsat
Inmarsat, the leading provider of global mobile satellite communications services, announced that it now offers global prepaid satellite services for both voice and data via the Inmarsat prepay platform with the introduction of support for voice calls originating in the US and its territories.
- • Prepaid satellite voice available on the Inmarsat platform in the US for the
- first time
- • Inmarsat customers can now benefit from global prepaid voice and data
- • Prepaid Inmarsat IsatPhone Pro™, BGAN™, FleetBroadband™ and FleetPhone™ customers can now use a single device
- for voice and data across the globe
- • Existing Inmarsat customers will automatically be able to access the prepaid service from 1st September 2012
Through an agreement with Freedom Wireless Holdings Inc., Inmarsat is now the first mobile satellite provider in the world licensed to offer prepaid voice services from the US. Prepaid voice will be available from 1st September 2012 for all existing Inmarsat land and maritime services including IsatPhone Pro™, BGAN™, FleetBroadband™ and FleetPhone™.
Prepaid services are popular with people who work on short term or seasonal projects and prefer not to commit to a contract. "Many customers use satellite services across multiple markets and have been frustrated by being unable to use prepaid services while in the US and its territorial waters. We are proud to be the first company to deliver a global service. This announcement exemplifies our commitment to meeting our customers' needs," said Jim Parm, President of Inmarsat Solutions.
"With this breakthrough announcement we are simplifying communications for our users. IsatPhone Pro users can now be contacted using a single phone number wherever they are located and use just one device for their global communications, while FleetBroadband customers can now travel in and out of US territorial waters on prepaid plans," added Parm.
Select a carrier to send an SMS message to:
To apply as a Dealer, please complete fill out the