- Welcome to GMPCS Personal Communications. For billing or account information please login.
*Please Note: Review the description below to see what items are included in this kit. Also please see accessories.
- RST100A Main terminal
- Mounting Brackets
- AC 110/240V Plug Pack
- DC 1.5m Power Cable
- Data Cable
- User & Installation Manual
- Supports standard phone equipment
- Connect to PABX
- Compact intelligent handset
- Uses intelligent handset
- SMS / SMSMO from terminal
- Supports SMS over POTS
- SSAS compatible
- Tracking & Monitoring Capable
- Intelligent Processor & Interface
- Phone Number Processing
- Line Reversal for Pay phone use
- Auto-dial & Speed Dial options
- Secure SIM Card Enclosure
- Local and Remote Configuration
- External Ringer available
- Supports Back up Battery
- Incorporates Call Logging
- Fully Certified corrosion / vibration
- Easy to install
- Low cost airtime rates
- No regions or zones
- Crew calling service
- Pre or post paid
- Itemised billing
- Support all data services
- Support all voice services
- Support Iridium Fax terminal
- Crew Calling
- Captain & Crew calling from one unit
- Connect to ships PBX
- Reduced cost shore to ship communications
- Installed as part of an SSAS system
- Installed as part of a tracking system Land:
- Connection to PBX system
- In-building satellite communications
- Emergency Back-up
- Remote work site
- Interim Phone Service
- Transport application where cordless handset required Air:
- Aircraft whereby cordless or standard telephone handsets are required for a specific installations
Power input voltage 11 - 32 V DC
Power Consumption ( AMPS ) 12 V DC/ 24 V DC
Stand-by 0.35 /0.16
Transmit 0.51 /0.25
Stand-by - inc handset 0.47 /0.22
Transmit - inc handset 0.59 /0.29
- Temperature Degrees °C /Degrees °F
- Operating Range -15 to +55 /+5 to +131
- Storage -30 to +70 /-22 to 158
- Humidity 93% non condensing
- Vibration 2 Hz - 13.2 Hz & 13.2 Hx - 100 hz
- Corrosion 40 °C with 90% - 95% relative humidity after 2h salt spray
- Intelligent Handset --RJ45 DPL BUS
- Telephone / POTS-RJ--11 2 -wire / TN12 or 600?
- Data Port--RS232 Serial Interface
- Log Port--RS232 Serial Interface
- Power--2 Pin screw type
- Signal/3 Colour
- Germanischer Lloyd
- American bureau of Shipping
- electrical Safety
- EMC Compliance
- C tick
- CE Compliance
- Height: 3.5"
- Width: 12.8"
- Depth: 15.7"
- 7.1 lbs (3.25 kg)
Iridium Pole Mast Mount Antenna
Iridium Pole Mount Antenna RST710 is designed for Maritime based applications. Designed to work with Beam Iridium products and will work with other Iridium based devices. Antenna cable connection is inside the antenna and protected from harsh environments.
10M Iridium Antenna Cable Kit
Use the 10M Iridium antenna cable kit with your Iridium system to allow for fixed-site satellite communication on land or at sea.
15M Iridium Antenna Cable Kit
The 15 Meter Antenna Cable Kit for the Iridium and Beam line of products allows you to extend access from either the Iridium 9505A satellite phone or Beam fixed or marine unit to an exterior antenna. The 15 Meter Antenna Cable Kit can be used in conjuntion with the RST910, RST915 or Iridiium 5350 fixed mast antennas.
20M Iridium Antenna Cable Kit
The 20 Meter Antenna Cable Kit for Iridium and Beam line of products allows you to extend access from either the Iridium 9505A satellite phone or Beam fixed or marine unit to an exterior antenna. The 15 Meter Antenna Cable Kit can be used in conjuntion with the RST910, RST915 or Iridiium 5350 fixed mast antennas.
30M Iridium Antenna Cable Kit
Use the 30M Iridium antenna cable kit with your Iridium system to allow for fixed-site satellite communication on land or at sea.
Beam IridiumIntelligent Handset
The Intelligent Handset provides a convenient user interface for supporting Voice and SMS services across a wide range of markets applications. The RST970 Intelligent Handset supports voice calls as well as utilizing the Iridium SMS service. The handset is compact and includes an inbuilt ring alert and hang-up cup for easy mounting. It includes the mounting bracket and a 1.5m extension cable. It requires your choice of transceiver. The Beam handset is also supplied with a 1.5m extension cable, mounting bracket and joiner.